Instagram -->

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Exams

Today's post isn't about fashion or beauty, it's about something personal and I just have to get it out. To many of you this may seem a bit silly, but maybe others can relate. I am in my first year of University and tomorrow I receive my exam results and I am really afraid. I didn't really study that hard. Well, I did study, but not my hardest and I was constantly distracted. My parents are quite strickt and they would be furious if I fail for some of my exams. 

Also, I want to study something else next year, because what I am studying right now is not really what I want to do with my life. But I have no clue what so ever what I want to study next year. There are so many things to choose from and I just don't know where my interest lay... Needless to say I've got quite some things to stress and think about and I just wanted to get that out there. I mean, I just started this blog and nobody is reading it, so this is kind of like a diary, only this one I actually write in. 

If someone does read this, have a nice day :) 


x Shelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment